This week, we’re trying out some audiobooks on a site called Tumble Book Cloud. There are books ranging from graphic novels to classics. For homework this week, students chose a book to which they could “read along.”
The books work on laptops but not iPads and iPhones, unfortunately. Students know the YIS username and password, and they say they’ve been enjoying them. What do you think students?
- Tell us the title of the book that you “read along.”
- Write a 3 sentence summary of the book (no more!)
- What would you give the book out of 5 stars? 5 would be the best.
- Why do you give it that rating.
- Who would like this kind of book?
- What did you think of reading along while an actor read the book?
We look forward to reading your comments!