Tomorrow is a typhoon day! (again) Stay safe, dry and indoors when the winds hit.
If you are looking for something to do, here are some ideas:
- You can do some Live Mathletics. I’ve taken off the tasks so you can play Live Mathletics. Try it and get your number speed up to par!
- Practice typing. Use your Google Chrome program or BBC typing.
- Comment on the latest post on the blog. It’s about the discussion format we did today (Tuesday) where we sat around a table and discussed things without raising hands. What did you think? How do you think it went? What would you do differently next time? Here’s the post: http://blogs.yis.ac.jp/blumk/2013/10/15/active-listening-and-the-roundangular-table/
- Read. Your literature circle book is probably getting exciting–and don’t forget the work associated with it.
- Begin your next DIY project on science! Remember to write down your projects on our table here: https://docs.google.com/a/yis.ac.jp/document/d/1cnqiZgzQdJbuNlEVTNNa2sC_RaHvmp3PzMnb9lBoGA8/edit This next time we’re going to put your photos and captions into a poster. So, take photos
- Watch The Sound of Music. Great classic movie, mentioned in Wonder and one I think you all should see!